We believe that investment exposure to themes such as robotics, AI, and healthcare technology is inherently tied with future-focused and sustainability goals, identifying and addressing global challenges. In the creation of the ROBO Global Indices, we have incorporated a strict ESG Policy. ROBO Global’s three innovation indices meet these criteria:
ROBO GLOBAL ESG POLICY
It’s important to highlight that our investment universe tends to naturally lean toward companies making active efforts to deliver positive ESG outcomes because automation, technology and innovation are largely about increasing efficiency and productivity while lowering environmental impact and freeing up time for humans to focus on higher-value activities.
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Businesses should make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of
association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labour.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.